The EPS Block Moulding Machine is to form the EPS together into a big block that meets the requirements. Moulding of EPS styrofoam may follow several sequence:
• Fill the EPS Block moulding machine with expanded beads
• Heat the EPS Block mould by steam
• Cool the expandable polystyrene beads by air or EPS Vacuum cooling system.
• Eject the finished block from the mold cavity.
Cooling of the foam part via vacuum allows the foam to stiffen and reduce its internal pressure. Additional finishing operations, such as hot-wire cutting, embossing, printing, laminating, etc., can be used to customize for final applications.
•This Expandable Polystyrene Block Moulding Machine is designed in horizontal type with only one side opening, to insure the less steam leakage and keep enough vacuum during cooling.
•The parts which contacted with steam are made of rigid steel (Type 20G for Boiler) welded construction. Other parts are made of carbon steel. The inner walls are aluminium plate with slots, 5mm thickness.
•The machine is made with fix walls, according to the demand we can also offer adjustable walls.
•Block fusion quality is monitored by foam pressure sensor.
•The block mould insulation (aluminum silicate fiber) is optional.
Filling silo is on the top of EPS Block Moulding Machine, and material level is controlled by level sensors automatically. The unit stops the machine when there is not sufficient material available in the silo.
In each process steps the steam pressure is regulated with main steam valve and individual steam regulating valves on each side. Twice cross heating technology designed in the program. Steam goes into block mould from 2 big sides and discharges from 4 small sides during first cross heating, and opposite step during second cross heating.
Main cabinet,with security lock,is equipped with Delta/Siemens touch screen and PLC.
Block Ejection & Weighting Unit
While process cycle completely, the front door will be opened and hydraulic driven ejectors will eject the EPS block to the front door. Afterwards the two air cylinders on top will push block to the weighting unit, after weighting, a tilter would upright the block from horizontal.
Condenser tank ca. 1.5 m3 with water spraying and sieving units – individual vacuum tank ca. 10m3. Two vacuum pumps (11kw for each) used on machine. With the help of the vacuum, it helps to reduce the EPS cycle time and water content.
• Suitable for EPS block length: 2000-6000mm
• Suitable for EPS block Width: 1000-1200mm
• Suitable for EPS block Thickness: 1000-1200mm
• 12-15 blocks/hour @ density 15kg/m3
• CE Certificate
• Multiple safety features
• Two operation mode can be selected: Step or Auto
• Weight unit, tilter and exit block conveyor is optional
• Homogenous Block density (+/- 3%)
• Low energy consumption and high output
• Automatic block ejection system, weighting and tilter system are optional
• EPS Block automatic conveyor system are optional.
• Machine color: Mould body RAL5012 Blue + piping system RAL3001 Red
• Touch Screen + PLC: Delta/China
• Pressure gauge: Youli/China
• Aluminium plate: 2A12/China
• Butterfly valve: ABC valve/Singapore
• Ball valve: ABC valve/Singapore
• Angle valve: ESG/China
• Pneumatic parts: Airtec/China
• Vacuum pump: Yulong/China
• Photo sensor:Autonics/Korea
EPS Block Conveyor system
The block conveyor system are controlled by touch screen & PLC, sensors and pneumatic, driven by motor and chains. Automatic drying system is available. It works between block moulding machine and continuous cutting line to increase plant automation, to reduce labour work strength and shorten drying time. While one line is full, the system would stop to feed this line and automatically switch to feed another line. While one line is empty, the system would stop discharge this line and switch to discharge another line.
Leave a Reply